Digital Marketing Manager
Remote in the United States, Mexico, or Brazil
As digital marketing manager, you will oversee the development and implementation of the organization’s digital marketing plans and build lead-generation and cultivation campaigns, leveraging email, SMS, landing pages, and online ads and petitions. You will create compelling content and measure our message strategies and supporter engagement. Your love for solving problems and telling powerful stories that drive meaningful, measurable action make you the rock star for this role.
You will spearhead a mission to plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO and SEM, email marketing, inbound marketing (including strategies for social media), and display. You will also design, implement, and optimize our supporter experience journey through digital marketing engagement.
Your work will be invaluable:
- Design, implement, and optimize strategies and campaigns, including special landing pages and A/B testing, to generate high-quality leads and increase conversion
- Optimize our supporter segmentation strategy
- Work with the development team on dedicated fundraising campaigns to align ad investments and desired ROI
- Innovate and execute campaigns in a marketing mix that drives engagement and action in support of our org-wide three-year strategic plan
- Foster deep collaboration across all teams and empower teams to reach their goals with the support of digital tools
- Supervise the digital marketing content-creation team
- Identify opportunities for and oversee collaboration with relevant agencies and other partners
- Develop training curriculums and facilitate user adoption of digital tools across all departments
- Analyze data, identify trends, and assess them against ROI goals and KPIs
- Generate reports for internal stakeholders
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
Your qualifications will take our digital marketing strategy to the next level:
- Minimum 2–4 years’ experience as a digital marketing manager
- Minimum 5–6 years’ experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including demonstrable experience leading and overseeing SEO and SEM; managing marketing databases; and executing email, social media, and display ad cultivation campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven ability to optimize landing pages and user funnels
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics or related software
- Solid understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience with Engaging Networks, Constant Contact, EveryAction, or similar email-marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Outstanding ability to tell stories through written and visual communications
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Commitment to our organizational objectives
Compensation and Benefits
Earn an annual salary of $48,000–$55,000,* depending on qualifications, and enjoy a commute-free life as a remote worker. Our paid-time-off policy, including 20 vacation days a year, staff-appreciation days, holidays, and sick leave is as generous as our no- or low-cost health insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, not to mention a collaborative and innovative work environment.
*Benefits and salary outside the United States will be shared early in the interview process.
We consider traditional and nontraditional qualifications, so be sure to clearly convey in your cover letter your general fit for the role. A few things we would love to learn about are professional experience, internships, volunteer work, and side projects, as well as your overall alignment with our organizational vision, mission, and values.
Mercy For Animals is a globally minded organization, and we value diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Potential team members of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability are encouraged to apply. We are committed to providing an inclusive, positive, respectful, safe, and supportive work environment where equal opportunities are available to all team members.